October 14, 2020

Countdown to Halloween #Drawlloween 2020 Day 14- Lantern

I watched the Deathly Hallows (part 1 and 2), again, and I love how Ron uses Dumbledore's deluminator to find his way back into Harry and Hermione's good graces after his tiff with Harry. He had said some angry words and abandons his friends and their quest to find Voldemorts Horcruxes. He was being a dolt as usual. I enjoyed Harry's alone time with Hermione much more than if Ron was around. Their journey to Godric's Hollow on Christmas Eve and not to mention dancing together in their tent. Anyway, among all other objects used in Harry Potter, I am surprised at how often lanterns are overlooked. I don't see Lanterns used much anymore except for camping and well who does use them anymore?



2 comments :

  1. You do have a point. I love old lanterns and have a couple in my house year round. I love the vibe of them.

    Master Crypt Keeper, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS>Harry should be with Hermoine always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!