September 19, 2010

In The Sweet By and Bye

Who will be the next Pope? I’d love to see the good looking young one . Anyway they did such a good job these last 4 days . They stuck by the Pope  everywhere he went .  I just hope the Pope didn’t need help using the bathroom :|

nextpope

cid0000000000000000001

It’s always sad to see a beloved one go  but I am sure they are happy to be returning home , to Rome . They must be tired .

byandbye

ByBye ! It’s been a slice …or two…. or three …..

bybye

I enjoyed watching it  all in the comforts of my own home and will look forward to watching it again, I’m sure; live on webcast. Thanks to the Vatican . If you want to know how much it actually cost the Vatican and how much it cost the government of England , go here and click on cost and logistics in the interactive guide . 

papalvatican

I can’t finish without posting this fun picture of the popemobile .  It was one of the luxuries of being whisked around from place to place other than planes and helicopters .  (I can’t remember where I originally saw this drawing. I apologize for not giving credit where credit is due.)

pope-mobile_medium

I don’t know what all the fuss was about Our Lady of Cardigan 

Ourladyofcardigan

and mosaics

mosaic

God Bless the Queen and the Pope!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!