September 16, 2010

The Pope Has Arrived

...On an Alitalia jet plane and from here he will be going to visit Queen Elizabeth at the Palace of Holyrood House. Watch the live broadcast online.







Dumb computer. I am having troubles . Please be patient cause I have no idea why I am getting a warning message . If you got a warning that this site is unsafe, I am terribly sorry . Hopefully it will disappear . I switched to IE 9 and the warning message doesn't seem to appear now but my blogger posts are all screwy . I can't insert images or links so you just have to settle for the url's :).

3 comments :

  1. I know how exciting this is for you all! God bless! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Way of the Upright is a Highway" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/09/sites-to-see_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! The Grammar Nazi pic is awesome ha! Here I thought my blog was getting some warning message that it was unsafe!!? of all times to do this lol Oh well c'est la vie .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!