September 20, 2010

Vengeance by Seven Sorrows

I have always liked this song . Click HERE if you can't get the song to play

Find more artists like Seven Sorrows at Myspace Music
>

Vengeance
Lyrics written by Mike Grothem

For all the years of misery
Daily beatings upon my mind
trying to break my will

Not a day goes by that I don't live
with the pain you caused inside

I cannot take back what I have lost,
but I can repay my suffering
My day for vengeance is at hand
and the taste is ever sweet

Forgive me Lord for all I've done,
but not for what I'm about to do

Victory is in my sight, I clutch the key
I hold in my hand that which will make me free.

If I could, I'd wrap this chain around your neck
and bind you for all eternity
I'd pierce your heart,
but it's too late,
so instead
I'll watch it bleed.

I'm taking back my life, which you stole
This is for the minds you raped and left and endless hole.

I've waited for his day, I've dreamed of how it would be
With no remorse I crack a smile
and listen to you scream

You made your choice, now I've made mine
For you their will be no mercy.
I'm sending you back to where you came as
I pray (5x)
as we pray (3x)
as I pray

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus, holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Background
Yes, on the surface this song may sound sick and demented. It is really about the day we discover the hold that the devil has on us and we turn our lives fully over to God and renounce the devil. It is when we find the great weapon against the devil, the rosary, and reap revenge for all the pain he has caused us. -Mike


This song is linked at Tuesday Tunes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!