April 30, 2019

#AtoZchallenge — Z is for — Zombies and Zorses!



From the Shadow Lands of Asshai to the Shores of Dragonstone and the frozen lands beyond the Wall in Game of Thrones (#GoT), comes the 10th anniversary of the AtoZ challenge...
Warning: Spoilers ahead

Zombie giants, bears, dragons and spiders? I don't know if we will see spiders but we see the Night King reanimate Viserion into a zombie dragon. The Night King was created first by the Children of the Forest. He can create white walkers simply by touching them and can also reanimate the dead. I know right? He's quite powerful in his ability to control the weather too, making winter storms in the cold long night.

Dragonart by IrenBee

Spiderart by Jimmy P. Duda
video creator Alt Shift X

A Discovery of Zorses 
In the World of Ice and Fire the Jogos Nhai live in the far eastern regions of Essos in the desert and ride Zorses. A black and white striped hybrid cross between a horse and an animal similar to Zebras. The Jogos Nhai are like the Dothraki nomads and are not presented in the show but in the books, one of the members of the sell sword company that chops Jamie's hand off rides one. Also, the Brave Companions ride them. Video source: Alt Shift X

Can you guess who this Letter Z is?

___ called "Fat ___". A Dothraki sellsword and member of the Brave Companions.




THE END
I hope you have enjoyed the journey through the AtoZchallenge as much as I have. I learnt many things about Game of Thrones that I didn't know before. May we meet again soon. Good Night.

4 comments :

  1. I can tell you this whenever or if ever we get to watch the Game of Thrones then I'm gonna think about you. Congratulations on crossing the A2Z finishing line with me, Jackie! It's been great fun and I hope you'll stop in for a visit from time to time throughout the year. Now it's time for get some Zs. I'm so tired!

    A2Z Little Mermaid art sketch 'Zeus'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing the challenge! It was a fun theme :) I'm kinda glad we did not get to see the zombie spiders, though...

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learnt many things too, thanks to you! Great theme, as I'm a fan too, but not with your knoledge. It was really a pleasure to read, visit and follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making it to the end of the alphabet! Thanks for being a part of the 10th annual A to Z Challenge.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!