April 14, 2020

L is for ...Little children, Love God & Love One Another

#AtoZChallenge 2020 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter L

A letter from 2 John verse 5. "And now I plead with you, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment to you, but that which we have had from the beginning: that we love one another


I watched Paul: Apostle of Christ last night. Jim Caviezel plays St. Luke and James Faulkner plays St. Paul and I highly recommend you watch it if you haven't seen it yet. I loved Jim Caviezel's performance in both The Count of Monte Cristo and The Passion. Just before he got the leading role as Edmond Dantes he had been to Medugorje and consecrated his life to Mary, the Mother of God. In one scene of The Count of Monte Cristo, you can see a picture of the Blessed Virgin Mary on the wall. If you don't know about Medugorje, it is here where the Mother of God appeared to 6 visionaries and is still appearing to one of them. Anyway. Jim Caviezel gives credit to Mary for his acting success.
In 2000, when he was starring in The Count of Monte Cristo and feeling very unsure about his ability to carry the film, Caviezel felt the intercession of Mary again when his director showed him a ceiling fresco of the Immaculate Conception. “It was a sign for me,” he said. “I am proud to say that I shared some screen time with the Mother of God.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!