April 17, 2020

O is for ...October

#AtoZChallenge 2020 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter O 
I was born in the month of October.
I love October.
Besides Halloween, it is when the world began, according to the timeline found in Good Omens. 
Precisely on Sunday, October 21, 4004 B.C. at 9:13 a.m. What if that were even approximate? All the more reason to love October.
Seriously though if you haven't seen Good Omens I recommend that you do.
It is funny and features Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen!
I mean if you love Queen you will absolutely love it.

Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
The actual film involves an eleven-year-old boy (the anti-christ) whom Aziraphale (good angel) and Crowley (fallen angel) are in search of. A nun in a convent got “the baby” mixed up and gave it to the wrong parents. I loved the garden of Eden depicted in the middle of the desert and The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter and the Ritz and the crepes and Crowley’s charming car and wit and the fact that it is co-written by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. I don’t need to convince you to watch it but I dare you.

1 comment :

Thanks for reading my blog!