April 24, 2020

U is for USB cables

#AtoZChallenge 2020 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter U


I love my iPod Shuffle. I bought it so that I can listen to audiobooks when I'm not on my computer, except I haven't used it because it wasn't appearing on iTunes when I connected it to the computer. I spent most of the afternoon uninstalling and reinstalling Itunes thinking it was a problem with their software!

Here's what I needed to do to resolve that problem:

Verify that you have firmly inserted the USB cable into the headset jack on your iPod shuffle!
:/ The cable should be flush against the iPod, with no visible gap. Ok. You can laugh now.
The image below on the left is an example of an iPod shuffle with a partially inserted cable. On the right is an iPod shuffle with the cable fully inserted and flush.
iPod shuffle with loose cableiPod shuffle with flush cable

1 comment :

Thanks for reading my blog!