January 5, 2010

Tuesday Treasures- New Year Bling

If you would like to participate in Tuesday Treasures, I made a handy button you can use.

Hope Echoes



Tuesday Treasures is about taking pictures of those things that are special to you. Things you would like to show a friend. Things you would like to record for posterity. Things you would like to show others.
Matthew 6:20 Jesus says : "but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
 I am going to try to take pictures of things that mean something to me; which isn't hard right?  Anyhow, I imagine you can have a lot of fun with it.

Being it is the first Tuesday of the New Year I am going to show you what I bought at the Zoo.
New Year bling
I went to Zoo Lights on Christmas Eve, and I saw what some people were wearing around their necks for new years, and I wanted one. You can't see the beautiful lights, but they blink and look pretty in the dark like you're a walking Christmas tree lol. I was hoping to do a karaoke video to share but the tent was closed :/ Even though we are told to avoid crowds because of the h1n1 flu and here, we still had a lot of fun, and there were a LOT of people there that night ., So anyway, can you see something else in there?
Promise ring
My New Year bling!  My boyfriend gave me a promise ring!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!