April 11, 2012

Divergent

Divergent (Divergent #1)Divergent by Veronica Roth
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If I had to choose a faction, I'd want to be divergent because I am all of the factions at once. I hated the factions - Abnegation, Amity, Candor, Erudite and Dauntless because they were too wierd for me. The Amity community reminds me of a Hutterite Colony. Only Tris and Tobias were real and so was Tris' mother because they were Divergent. I have to agree that the training and initiation of the Dauntless was more like torture and I'd have to be a masochist to join that faction. Fear is a terrible thing.

I liked Tris aka Beatrice and Tobias but Tris' mother was too short lived. I would have liked to know more about her.

Goodreads Quiz
Divergent
taken
475 times
10 questions

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!