March 12, 2011

A Letter to My Great Great Grandchildren

Love with all your Heart
You are so precious,

I never would imagined having such great great grandchildren as you . My heart is with you even when I'm not because I know whom you came from and you belong in my heart. We all have a place in Our Fathers Heart which encompasses the whole creation and you came from the Father just as I did. You belong to heaven and someday we will be together and I am so proud of you . I will never forget you . Life is a great gift . I will never stop praying for you .

With Love from my heart

from your great great grandmother. XO♥



Plinky is a place where you can answer a given prompt each day and then you can share it and post it to your facebook , twitter or get the html code for . You are required to register an account and sign in . It's fun , click the Plinky logo below to join and answer the prompt .
Powered by Plinky

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!