February 23, 2010

I absolutely adore silence

You may have noticed the quote of the day :
"Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent."
Napoleon Bonaparte -
Who needs more noise anyway? I don't . Rather it's "the ten thousand who are silent that say more than 10 who speak" bwahahaha

what.... you've never heard the song "you say it best , when you say nothing at all" ? smiley-nunnovie


Here are the lyrics and I absolutely adore this song.

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

Chorus:
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
A touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
Ya you say it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Oh Mr. Webster you could never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

(Chorus twice)


Both Allison Krauss and Keith Whitley sing this  but I prefer Allison Krauss.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!