February 22, 2010

Suddenly I have cause to rejoice !

I just realized that Orthodox and Catholics will be celebrating Easter on the same date this year!!! April 4th !

I guess if you desire Unity (even if you don't) then I encourage you to sign a petition at onedate.org . Please , I beg you .  Double are Christs sufferings because of our division .(click link for video) He suffers twice!?   whether you are Orthodox or Catholic or Protestant. Jesus means to Save and wouldn't it be nice to celebrate this Feast of Feasts on one date? I think so .

Check out more at http://www.one-date.org/. <----[different then onedate.org] Here you can find out how the dates of Easter/Pascha were calculated and the reasons for the different dates.  Jesus wants this settled and you can help!  :)

If one date succeeds, Jesus promises an era of peace. Here Jesus elaborates:

"...if the churches are able to go beyond the negative obstacles that hinder them to unite, obstacles that according to Scriptures are against the fulfilment of the unity of faith, love and worship among them, I will be faithful to My promise of releasing a time of peace in the entire world; this peace will draw every being into My Mystical Body, fulfilling My Words given to you all in My prayer to God the Father, when I implored:

"may they be one in Us, as You are in Me and I am in You, so that the world may believe it was You who sent Me;" Jn. 17:21 this supplication uttered by My divine Lips is echoing every second from heaven still; My Words intonated were meant that the whole of the creation must be affected into a spiritual unity and not a unity by a signed treaty; to fulfil My Words the churches must seek first humility and love, graces that can be obtained through the Holy Spirit and through a great repentance(see: http://tlig.org/en/messages/1073/)"

It's Time to Get 1 Million Signatures for the OneDate.org Website . There isn't much time left .

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!