February 25, 2010

The letter 'F' lol

Jenny Matlock

My first thought on using the 'F' word, was against the rules, because we are to keep it 'PG' lol . Oh well ...

I had prepared a post scheduled for 12:00 am Thursday and was about FRUIT and how I am looking for a supplement but I regret having deleted that. Sorta like super mario frustration <---oops, that's profane too . Scratch that .

I thought of FAST FOOD and how man made(processed) food is killing us i.e: GMO's (genetically modified foods). So I guess I will be posting about these things separately apart from alphabe thursday .wait for it :P

FATIMA
Fatima is a city in Lisbon Portugal and the place of  Our Lady appearing to three shepherd children back in 1917 . It also is the name of the prophet Mohammed's daughter .  When I lived in Algiers we were familiar with a piece of jewelry in the shape of a hand . This hand was the Hand of Fatima and it has to do with the prophet Mohammeds daughter .

However, I wish to share an important Fatima prophecy .

According to this prophecy , I am under the impression the Pope has not consecrated Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary . So the chastisement has to do with various nations being inihilated and wars and persecutions against the church the good will be martyred and the Holy father will have to suffer .
Our Lady on July 13, 1917: ". . . Russia will spread its errors throughout the world, raising up wars and persecutions against the Church: the good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated: finally My Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to Me, which will be converted and a period of peace will be given to the world."

That sounds like what the prophecy is talking about I think . Especially with Russia causing a revolution in Europe which will precede World War III.  I am not saying I believe that in 2010 we will see all these things come to pass , no. I don't think that is what the prophecy is saying either , only that this year is the beginning and that we are to watch current events associated with the Catholic Church, Russia and the Middle East. Another pope will come supposedly and he will consecrate Russia appropriately .

Anyhow.....If you have read the message of Fatima , and taken into account what I just shared to you regarding the chastisements, I can only assume it has to do with Russia and Our Ladys requests . That's my interpretation .  I figure since we have not had peace yet I don't think that the prophecies were heeded. I mean I don't think the popes have consecrated russia . Even though Pope John Paul II consecrated the world and people are saying it has been fulfilled , there are still those who are saying it hasn't . I am one of them :P

Does all that even make sense to you? probably not but I hope I've made it clear enough .

7 comments :

  1. Hi Jackie, I think my Mom would enjoy this post. She always like reading and hearing about Fatima.

    I am intriqued with that hand in the shape of a dove. Very F ascinating.

    On the plus side we are now through F and all the temptations it gave everyone!

    Thanks for a great F post!

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made for a very interesting read ... i love learning new to me things via these alpha posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Jenny , have you ever seen the video on the 'History of the F word '? It's so funny . I am still tempted to post it , just not for this meme , because I still want to be able to play :)

    Also I can see how you think it's a shape of a dove but the hand of fatima is .... a hand. Those are the thumb and baby finger . Do you see the fish and the 'all seeing eye of God'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always interesting to learn some of the history behind a place and how it got named. the Hand was interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the bit of history concerning Fatima. I always enjoy your posts! The Hand of Fatima has such an interesting design, incorporating the dove and the all seeing Eye of God.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!