October 15, 2010

The First Snowfall

October 15, 2010

Old man winter came a bit early this year. It started RAINING early this morning, and it soon turned to snow. I am a bit surprised at the sudden change in weather.

DSCN0378Here is what it looks like outside my window, watching the snow fall softly on the ground. It is so light and fluffy that it tickles my face and nose.

I love how the snow makes everything white and bright at night, compared to the blistery cold. It's not that cold right now. I went outside and took these pictures. I just wanted to catch the snow falling.

DSCN0377
Phil and I were just saying this morning, as we made our way to the bus stop, that it was the time we took OUT our gloves and toques and winter jackets.

Winter is here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!