October 7, 2010

Love One Condition

AT my request, Phil reluctantly agreed to live in separate places beginning October 1st. He found a beautiful place and moved his stuff in on Sunday and everything is working just fine ~haha ya right~ apart from being bored out of my skull and him missing me something fierce, with tears in his eyes.

Anyway, I had to go see Phil, at the Bottle Depot to pick up the money for our second last computer payment - I always have to go out of my way for Aaron’s  Rentals, to bring it in person which I don't mind but this month was a different story... I hadn't seen Phil in two days! I was so looking forward to it.

Previously I had not wanted to see or talk to him, and I actually hung up on him when he phoned to wish me a happy birthday on Oct 4th;(  I was mad at him, that's why I hadn't seen him in two days.

I got into an argument with him on Sunday, in fact, if you knew me, I don't tolerate drinkers that well. He's not a problem drinker, but he does drink after work occasionally, like that night.  Even though it was his day off,  Phil had brought in a case of beer, and it only escalated from there. I could not stand them drinking, and I wasn't going to join them. Occasionally I do but, I only land up getting sick, and I don't like it!! The plan was to move a bookshelf to my place and his stuff to his new place. I left him at work, fuming angry.
“Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves.” - The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Mitch Albom
The good thing is we are still together,  only now we have two places to live, and I don't have to give up any part of my income. Hey, I am trying to make it less stressful financially for the both of us.  I don't think it's fair that Phil has to report any of his income and I am not ready to get off AISH, but if we owned our own business or something fantastical like that, like if we both worked together, then I would. Maybe now we can save our money.

I am excited about going to his place to help him get settled in. He says he hasn't slept much since we've been apart (a whole two days) <– Brutal :D
"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."Stranger in a Strange Land, Robert A. Heinlein

I found this site that tells you which famous writer you write like . http://iwl.me/


I write like
Stephenie Meyer
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!