December 10, 2010

Lets have a Q&A party

What better way to find out a bit about a person ! I have all the time in the world right now :) . I just got a new blog design from Briemarie. She has 3 new christmas templates. So anyway I thought this was interesting and fun so I will answer some questions and play along with my friends . I saw Traceys and I enjoyed reading her answers ! She's a fun blogger who also offers giveaways on her blog . If you want , you can answer these too, cause I'd really like to read them :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like doing both depending who the gift is for . If it is to go under our own tree then of course I wrap them in paper . I like giving gift bags to friends and neighbours though with the pretty crepe paper at the top and it's easy to stick a christmas card in the bag as well.

2. Real tree or artificial? It's gotta be real. c'mon . There is nothing better than the smell of fresh pine. There is too much artificial in the world. Heck I'd rather decorate an outdoor one than an artificial one . I have an artificial plant though lol

3. When do you put up the tree? I begin the first week of Advent or the first week of December

4. When do you take the tree down? After Epiphany. I think that would be around January 6th or sometime after.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes but it don't like me :( I get bloating and gassy and my tummy hurts . ugh.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll carriage I think.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Myself lol

8. Easiest person to buy for? I like shopping for Phil. He is the easiest.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes I do .

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? lol I like sending personalized christmas greetings by email but I love receiving christmas cards in the mail . I would say Mail .

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember that . It was probably a stomach ache :) haha and the best christmas gift was probably a stomach ache from too much laughing .

12. Favorite Christmas movie? I don't think I have a favorite . I think Scrooged is one movie that I like to watch every year . I also like Bad Santa . I'd like to say the Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe but I don't think it's a traditional christmas movie, so I guess we'll have to make it one .

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? when I usually have money Lol it only comes once a month so I need to budget .

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? tortierre on christmas eve and green punch.

16. Lights on the tree- colored or clear? colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? Burl Ives 'Have a Holly Jolly Christmas and O come O come Emmanuel . O Holy Night .
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home . I like snow

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dancer , Prancer, Donner , Blitzen , Cupid , on Comet on something and Rudolph :P ok no.

20. Angle, star, or ribbon on the top of the tree? Star and you spelt angel wrong .

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Uh after MIDNIGHT mass It has always been the tradition in our house . I don't know why we wouldn't have wanted to go to bed but I think I remember my mom insisting we take a nap sometime Christmas eve . Strange.

22. Favorite children's Christmas song? probably Jingle bells .

23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? when you can't eat .

24. Favorite ornament theme or color? blue and green

25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Turkey and ham .

26. What do you want for Christmas this year? God knows why I want a printer . Maybe it's for the bible study that I want to start .
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? No

28. Age you discovered who Santa was? 3 1/2 probably .

29. Eggnog, hot chocolate or apple cider? Eggnog .

30. Traditional colors or other colors? Traditional green and blue and white

31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? sorry , I don't

32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Chimney . I've never heard of a magic key . wierd.

33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Yes .

34. Favorite children's Christmas cartoon? Dr. Seuss probably and Charlie Brown .

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!