November 6, 2010

Bloggers Bootcamp

Zen Habits was awarded best blog for 2010 by Times magazine. Their blog is ad free and viewer supported and it is really a nice blog . They are offering a boot camp for bloggers but it costs a fortune. However , they are giving everyone who wants to 'Rock Their Blog' lol (as the logo suggests) FREE information that supposed to make you a better blogger . Any help is much appreciated and I could use all the help .
<----- Will you sign up by clicking on this logo please ? It's FREE.

PS: I need 3 people to sign up so I can get a secret link to a video entitled "How to write a blog post that goes viral".


Here's my referral link : http://www.alistbloggingbootcamps.com/goodKarma/?ref=ascljwq

or click on the logo. Thanks and Happy blogging!

1 comment :

  1. I'm a new follower, found you through the Pink Dandy hop.

    I clicked on the picture and got the email for the 201 tips. Thanks! I hope you get your 3 clicks.

    when you have time, I hope you will stop by and visit my blog.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!