November 19, 2010

Bills and Frustration

I can't believe it was because Enmax partially cut my power that is the reason my stove appliance didn't work . Because I didn't pay the $100 deposit . They cut it on November 17th .

Since Phil moved out in October, I had to get Enmax switched under my name . I've been paying Phil's bill !

lol I distinctly recall paying Enmax but it was still under the old account jeez. I forgot to change the payee account number . You'd think someone would have realized this but I suspect they are crooks too .

So today I gave them their $100 deposit .

After talking to the repair man , who incidently told me that I had 1/2 the power I should have , which is 240 volts, I phoned my landlord and they told me to call Enmax .

Tada! I should be able to make that yummy pasta now :)


Don’t cry, I’m sorry to have deceived you so much, but that’s how life is.
Lolita, Vladimir Nabokov 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!