November 17, 2010

Write to the Inception

Inception def.: n. beginning

In the inception beginning God created the heavens and the Earth . oops anyway before I was born ! *sigh

Ok where was I ..... Inception the movie was intended for adult audiences.

It was about Mr. Cobbs , DiCaprio, getting inside the minds of others and insinuating their dreams and ideas. It was anything but intelligent IMO . An intense intellectual piece of bull shit .

On a rather irritating note , my electricity was suddenly cut off as I was typing this post in notepad , like I always do , and I lost my original never recovering it and I can't remember what I had wrote .

So you'll have to settle with my uber awesome sticky note *sighs :)



I'm write to the inception again ... ibid.<-- cause I had to start all over . This is my Alphabe Thursday edition of the letter I ; take it or leave it . Please leave your comments and I will comment back cause that's how we roll.


Jenny Matlock

14 comments :

  1. This looks like one I can pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I haven't wasted my time on it.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, thanks for the comment on my blog. I grew up in a household that valued all of the muses, so I spent a lot of time listening to classical music and reading the classics, as well as taking art lessons.

    Thanks for the movie review.

    I have been to Calgary many times. We have cousins who live in Banff, and relatives in Calgary as well. My husband was born in Edmonton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually liked that movie. But then again, it's been a very, very long time since I've seen ANY movies so my standards for movies are fairly low. Besides, a lot of the movies I did get to watch in Japan were pretty bad to begin with so compared to them, Inception was quite a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. guess I wont be seeing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll cross that one off the list.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Movie Review...I probably would have waited for it to come out at Blockbuster. Now, maybe I'll watch it on TV...if it's that bad , it won't be long. Sticky Note...good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, then, I am grateful to not have seen it! I always appreciate an honest review... (PS...I've had that happen with a poem before. Oh the insane rage that followed!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally! I thought it was just me. My husband and I walked out of the movie theatre. It was one of the worst movies we have ever seen. We should have asked for our money back! I appreciate your honesty. ~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I gotta watch it to see how come you thought so. :-) When it first came out, I wanted to see how the premise would/could be executed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an interesting stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday.

    I appreciate your candid review of the movie...I guess I can save going to that one!

    The only movies I've been going to lately anyway are the ones I take our Grands, too!

    Thank you for linking.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!