November 19, 2010

Welcome to Catholicism 101!

I need your feedback please.

I follow many catholic blogs so wouldn't it be nice if you could simply share your extraordinary and magnificent faith and blogging talent here each week.

Put the button in your blog post about some magnificent catholic tidbit Catholicism, that is all I ask, and then come and link up.
  




I've been thinking about 101 Wednesdays and how much I miss it so I've decided to start Catholicism 101.

With my limited knowledge of blogging and the Catholic faith, I will be hosting this linky every Friday  until further notice . Please link up and spread the word to your friends and blog it , use your faith , this is how we move mountains by sharing our faith and giving Christ Jesus to others.

I hope you will join in and everyone is free to participate....
  •  just so long as it is EDIFYING the Body of Christ

The idea is to share the Catholic Faith , by means of a blog . Use it , quote it, picture it, pray it , learn to better understand it and grow in it.

God be with us in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

1 comment :

Thanks for reading my blog!