November 29, 2010

Are You Ready?

This is the homily for the First Sunday of Advent! Time to get ready for Jesus’ coming!!!

We often never learn our lessons because we don't pay attention to the homily and what is being said by the priest and today was no exception . Only I think it's not that I wasn't paying attention, it is because I merely forgotten(what else is new) the 3rd point that the priest made on HOW to get ready for the coming of Jesus Christ !

I know one way he said we can do that is to forgive others and another one was to essentially pray more as in develop a prayer attitude , as in PRAY ALL DAY!

Listen to Fr. Larrys audio homily and if you need to you can visit his blog here




This has been a weekly edition of Catholicism 101 . Are you ready? what have you learnt this week? Jesus is knocking , will you let him in or will you be like the innkeeper and have no room prepared for him .
So too, you also must be prepared, for at an hour you do not expect, the Son of Man will come.” Matthew 24:44

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for the post. I pray you will have a fruitful Advent and a beautiful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!