November 14, 2010

Just to say Hi

I joined say hi sunday and pink dandys sunday blog hop because there is nothing better or more exciting than meeting up with new bloggers on a sunday afternoon .

Phil works weekends and I am all alone again .

We watched a couple movies last night on StageVu.

I chose 101 Dalmations cause I enjoy watching those scenes of winter haha. I like snow and we still haven't had much . Phil was fast asleep before the movie barely started ; I guess he thought Rogers singing was sick :/

The first movie we watched was Conair. Good movie but I had seen it already and Phil never had. So anyway the movie was roughly 2 hrs long but the buffering took the longest it seemed lol. I think we waited half an hour , half way through the show . ugh. only to realize all we needed to do was press the start button.

Anyway thanks for stopping by even if it's just to say 'Hi'

I like this song .







5 comments :

  1. I joined both as well!

    Hope you have a great week!!

    Patty (Nana Poppins)
    http://www.nanapoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, thanks for stopping by Frugal Invitation. Looking forward to reading your page!

    I didn't find a disclaimer stating that Canada was not included on the Orville promo. I would recommend clicking the promotion link on the blog post, and clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of the Promotion page.

    Frugal Invitation.
    http://www.frugalinvitation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie, thanks for stopping by Getting Fit for 50! I'm really glad I found the Sunday blog hop as well! I've found some great blogs today.

    I love watching the 101 dalmations, or pretty much any Disney movie. Always make you feel so warm inside.

    enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Say Hi Sunday and for telling your readers about it! I'm now following you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!